Thursday, August 10, 2017

Day 7. Leaving North Korea

Leaving North Korea
Well the only item left on the itinerary was to take the flight back to Beijing. A few scenes on the way to the airport.






The airport was not busy. Pyongyang airport almost never is busy. there was one flight in the schedule. Our flight bound for Beijing. going out of North Korea is easier than coming in 10 fold. Not long after I was had a boarding pass ready for my flight. They kept my visa. 

I did have a little hiccup. The North Korean Officials said I had already used my double entry chinese visa twice and could not be on the flight. Well you can imagine my state of mind at that time. After much conversation, we were able to convince them must have been an error,  they made me sign a statement saying I take full responsibility if anything goes wrong. A statement I happily signed. 
Flight out



Captured a North Korean  Passport while waiting for flight





Once in Beijing, It was time to eat and you guessed it back to where it all started. The same cheap authentic chinese restaurant and yep had the same thing, Lamb interior soup for usd $1.25. I am happy to be back in China but still no real internet, need a VPN. 
Back in China


Final Thoughts post North korea trip

No comments:

Post a Comment